Saturday, January 8, 2011

My kind of cookbook!

A new GF cookbook for me!
Now, this is my kind of cookbook. Since I'm not much of a baker, I prefer to take a mix and tweak it. Now, there's a gluten-free cookbook out there that does just that! It's called The Cake Mix Doctor Bakes Gluten-Free and it's all about taking cake mixes and making awesome cakes, cupcakes, and even bundt cakes using these mixes. Yahoo!

I've ordered it on Amazon after checking it out in the preview and it looks great. Can't wait to start cooking. Even though I've been tweaking these mixes for a long time, it's nice to get new ideas sometimes. Let me know what you think if you've used this one.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

betty ming liu said...

i LOVE the cake doctor. had no idea that she's gone gluten-free. thanks for letting me know!

Post a Comment