Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going GF w/Karina

I love reading Karina's Kitchen. She's got a wonderful GF blog that I've been reading for a long time. It was so helpful to me when I started this crazy diet. Although she does eat meat, I overlook those recipes and turn toward the wonderful soups and veggie dishes she makes.

This week she's got a great blog on basic GF information. Check it out, it's what we all need to learn when we start a GF diet. Remember, even if something was GF last week, check the package again. Things change, recipes change, and they won't tell you. It's worth the extra time to read the ingredients. And also, cooking your own food is always the best way to go.

I don't know why I can't get the link to work, but you can cut and paste. It's worth the effort.

glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2009/04/gluten-free-cheat-sheet-how-to-go-g.html

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment