Friday, December 10, 2010

Let others pamper you sometimes!

Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Amazing!
Daughter decided she was hungry and wanted to make dinner tonight. What can I make? Well, surprise me...I said.

Wow, look at my surprise! She used a Gluten Free Creations Italian Herb Pizza Crust, spicy marinara, mozzarella, basil and garlic. Yum! She can cook for me anytime!

There is something wonderful that happens when someone cooks for you, isn't there? Yes, I love to cook and share with others, but I have to admit I love it when someone cooks for me. Last night at book club, our hostess made a fabulous, gluten-free, vegetarian eggplant Parmesan for dinner. As a matter of fact, the entire meal, including appetizers, was completely GF and vegetarian. I felt like a princess.

So go ahead and let others pamper you every once in a blue moon. It feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment